Arrival & Dismissal Procedures
Arrival: (USE THE ECKHART AVE. ENTRANCE)
- Students should be dropped off AFTER 7:25 AM (8:25 AM on Wednesday) *Please note: Due to lack of supervision, it is extremely important that students do not arrive at school before the arrival times listed.*
- All vehicles must drop off in the main parking lot. (REFER TO MAP BELOW).
- Please follow the map below. When clear, proceed to curb. Please pull ahead to the orange cone.
- Students should disembark on the curbside only to avoid traffic passing on the driver’s side.
- Students should enter through Door #1. (Main Entrance)
- Exit parking lot through Cleveland St. (if open) or Eckhart Ave.
- PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE LOT BEFORE 2:15. DOING SO BLOCKS THE FIRE LANE IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY.
- All vehicles must use Eckhart Ave. entrance, coming from the north, for pick-up (RED Arrows on the below map).
- Please consider having your child become a bus rider if available. This will help to cut down on the number of vehicles entering the lot and limit the congestion.
- After 2:15 the first car to arrive should stop at the orange cone and wait for student dismissal at 2:30. (See map below)
- Please pull ahead to the orange cone or to the car in front of you and wait for your child to load from the curbside only. (safest method)
- Use caution in pulling away from the curb as cars behind you may be passing to your left to exit.
- Exit parking lot through Eckhart Ave. Cleveland St. will be available once ALL buses have cleared the West